Free shipping on purchases over 90$ free returns
Cortes de Cádiz : ¿génesis y topos de liberalismo mexicano?
All shipments will be made from Mexico to their final destination. In economic services, delivery time will be 30 days. In express services, delivery time will be 5 days. However the transfer times are subject to unforeseen weather and customs processes.
The book can only be returned under the following conditions:
- Damaged merchandise.
- Due to factory defects (blank pages, bad bindings, lack of booklets).
- In the case of discs and videos, presenting audio or image defects.
- If the material does not correspond to the original order request.
The return procedure is as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the change of the product.
- Defective material will be sent to the following address: P.O. Box 994, Mount Shasta, CA 96067-0994, USA. When the material has been received, the new material will be sent free of charge.
- In case of any doubt, please contact us at email@example.com
Historical and legal analysis of Spain's early 19th century, first post-autocratic constitution, which established national sovereignty, constitutional monarchy and freedom of press, among other principles. Describes document's origins and general history, nation's political passage from old regime to liberalism and novel constitution's repercussions in Americas, plus description of two Latin American politicians' participation in constitutional court that promulgated document.
Need help or have questions about this book?Talk with our expert
Books on offer
Hacia la construcción de políticas públicas a favor de las mujeres migrantes: caso Chiapas, MéxicoHACIA LA CONSTRUCCIÓN DE POLÍTICAS PÚBLICAS A FAVOR DE LAS MUJERES MIGRANTES : CASO CHIAPAS,…Buy book
Did you find what you were looking for? An expert can solve all your inquiries. We are here to help, fill out the form and we will contact you shortly.